Sunday, July 11, 2010

{follow the river}

by James Alexander Thom

So, I have pretended to stand like the woman on this cover on multiple occasions. Talk about looking strong. Probably 3.5 stars for me. Too much.. starving, hardship etc. And weirdly there was a lot about teeth falling out etc.(my dentist husband) What kills me though is that it's a true story. I cannot even fathom being that hungry. This woman was especially brave. I'm not sure I would have the courage to leave my children including my brand new baby, to go back and find my husband. It reminded me how much I need to value this oh so precious relationship I have with my best friend and companion. My help meet and lover. People can be cruel to things that they think are animals. Why? Not one single person in this world is a savage. Why do we think that? behavior... or stigma?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones