Wednesday, February 17, 2010

bedding

I had a great time creating something for my little kiddos that coordinated but were different. They're sharing a room and I wanted Aria to have something special and new too. I bought a $25 dollar full size comforter set (2 shams, comforter and bed skirt). I had some white fabric lying around from previous projects. a $4 plain white bumper pad, and about $6 worth of fabric for the backing and 80 cents on the embroidery ties. It took a lot of planning and rearranging to turn it into something I love but I am PLEASED with the results.
Jefferson's quilt, pinning the binding:

Aria's quilting: (p.s. love these quilt frames. Small but AWESOME! Thanks Cami.)

bumper pad and bed skirt:

bumper pad:

I LOVE it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones