Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Family: A Proclamation to the World

I read about this great idea in the LDS Ensign on creating a 'scrapbook' about the Proclamation that the LDS church made regarding the family. I thought this was a great idea - a way to share pictures of your family (be proud grandparents) and also use it as a missionary tool to share the gospel with friends and neighbors. It was a big hit and I'm very proud of the amount of work I put into it. I loved the way it turned out. Here are the inside pages.


Created with flickr slideshow.

2 comments:

Lou Ellen said...

I love your book. I knew the Pettit's so long ago - the picture of Julie in the hospital with the baby boy and all the other kids around her - that's when they lived in our ward. So cute, very creative and a keepsake. I plan to copy your idea!

Laura said...

LOVE IT! I have never seen or heard of anything like this. You are so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones