Thursday, November 4, 2010

{casper}

She was pretty friendly just like casper but also like to scare people... as you can see from the pictures.
Made this... all for $1. Yep! Love it. Turned out way better than I thought. I hoped to post it on a linky list over at my fabulous SIL's blog.
To make this costume basically cut a bunch of 3in. by 36 in. strips of tulle.  The less perfectly straight the better. Gives it kind of a creepy feeling.
 Tie it onto a ribbon or another piece of tulle like you would if you were making a tutu. Than randomly tie other strips of tulle onto the rest of the body ... drape some over the head... kinda hard to explain but try to recreate.... this.

 Love this phrase from "How to Train your Dragon"! :) If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. :) Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween! Loves

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones