Sunday, May 2, 2010

{In full sun}

I am loving it around here. Spring is so beautiful here! Maybe we don't get ALL the flowers like other people do, but we are sure enjoying what we have. Our little garden is growing like a weed. We took Jared out for his pre-mission photo shoot.
Photobucket
You can find most of his pictures here. 
My new Photography website. It's still not perfect, but I am slowly tweaking it to my liking.Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have also been reading like crazy:
Missing May
Such a cute and creative perspective on life. One of the best 90 pages I've ever read. My favorite part was that the characters were so real, and that you could actually feel, smell, see and almost touch what was happening, without being bogged down by the usually lengthy descriptive words that come with this phenomenon. Love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones