Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{chicken pot pie}

2 frozen pie crusts (I did my own pie crust... because I LOVE my pie crust... and it's not that hard)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can campbell's Potato soup(I have also substituted celery soup and any cream based soup would probably do-Experiment)
1-2 chicken breasts boiled(I only do one because it saves money)
1 cup of mixed veggies (also found in the frozen section)
1/4 cup milk

Directions:
Let the crusts thaw
Boil the chicken and cut into small pieces (depending on what you like)
Mix chicken, Cream of chicken soup, Potato soup, mixed veggies, and milk.
Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts, Top with the second pie crust. Smoosh the edges of both pie crusts together. Slice holes in the top
Bake 350* for 30min. ENJOY!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones