Monday, January 26, 2009

{temple session}


i

t
In December, we stopped by the St. George LDS temple as a family. I love coming back to this temple, it reminds me of the beautiful life I have and how precious and beautiful this world really is. I have recently happened upon some beautiful pictures of the salt lake temple with some red leaves in them. I'm truly a sucker for red things. Anyway I wanted to do that for my own temple. Here's the best I could do for all the red things that I could find :) I actually really like them and they have that vintage feel. I think I might have burned them too much and I'm not happy with the composition in #1, but I'd be happy to have any suggestions. I really love this. I long for the day when we can afford a nice camera.

Please let me know what you think or how I can make them better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones