Monday, August 25, 2008

{beautiful}






I can't believe how beautiful the wedding turned out. Everything was so nice. When we get married we make covenants with our Heavenly Father and our spouses. Like a 3-way promise. When my sister got married it reminded me of the covenants that I made with God and with my Husband. I love being a member of this church. It's truly fabulous to know of our divine destiny and the love God has for each of us. To keep you occupied, I had fun with a few pictures from before the wedding. I will be working on a 'book' for my sister with all of the pictures from the actual day, but here is what we ended up wearing and looking like. Thanks for all of your input. I felt great!

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

Oh you are such a pretty girl and your sister looked great too. I get sad when I go to weddings b/c it makes me wish I could have mine again and sadly that can't happen. Is that just me? I'm glad everything went well.

Emily said...

Chelsea looks stunning! I can't believe she's so grown up. My last memory of her was when she was in middle school and wearing overalls . . yeah, she's definitely changed! She looks so beautiful! You do too! I'm so glad we ran into each other again. This time, we're staying in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones