Tuesday, January 1, 2008

{aprons}







I did a lot of homemade gifts this year - I'm hoping that everyone is okay with that. Money is tight at our house. For my nieces - I made a dress for the 6 mo. old. Very retro looking. The fabric is actually from my Grandma's fabric closet - not touched since 1993. She also had tons of this trim. I made My 5 year old niece this craft apron with pockets and everything, her bear has one to match and her Mom's is similar. They all have matching aprons! I want it to be a bonding thing for them. Hopefully she still likes her Mom. :) I also included the materials for some do-it-yourself crafts. This will make it easier for Mom and Lizzy will have something to look forward to doing when she gets home. I'm pleased with how they turned out. Let me know if you'd like to know the sources for the crafts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{my music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones